How to join a project?
You can join projects in 3 ways:
- Select existing projects during your registration
- Request membership of existing projects after your registration
- Create your own projects after your registration
Select existing projects during your registration
If during the registration you selected a Project, you will need to wait until you have been assigned to that Project by a Project administrator. You will receive an email when you have been assigned to the Project.
Request membership of existing projects after your registration
- In the navigation menu bar, click "Browse", "Projects" and then select the project you want to join.
- In the project page, click "Request membership" button in the top right hand corner. After clicking the button, there is an option to also provide some details about who you are and why you wish to join.
- The request will be delivered to all the Project administrators, who will then be able to add you to the project. Once added, you will receive an email notifying you.
It is only possible to make a request once every 12 hours.
Create your own projects after your registration
If you wish to create and manage your own Projects, you will first need to create a Programme that they will fall under.
- In the navigation menu bar, click "Create" and then "Programme"
- Fill out the form to describe the Programme. The title is required and must be unique, other fields are optional but encouraged if you want your Programme to be accepted. Once it has been created you will also be able to change the logo picture.
- Click the Create button at the button of the form to create the Programme. After its creation and acceptance you will automatically become the default Programme Administrator.
- Once either Accepted or Rejected you will be notified by email. This email will contain a link that you can follow to Accept or Reject the Programme - you need to be logged into SEEK to do this.
- As Programme Administrator, you can now go to "Create" and then select "Project". Fill in the form and then click on "Create" button at the end of the form.