WorkflowHub is a new FAIR workflow registry sponsored by the European RI Cluster EOSC-Life and the European Research Infrastructure ELIXIR. It is workflow management system agnostic: workflows may remain in their native repositories in their native forms.
This website describes the open source project for developing and running WorkflowHub.
For more details, see About WorkflowHub, FAIR Computational Workflows, Outreach and Publications.
For any kind of questions or suggestions on using WorkflowHub, feel free to join our community!
- Production instance: https://workflowhub.eu/
- Sandbox instance: https://dev.workflowhub.eu/ (use for testing; occasionally wiped)
- Source code: seek4science/seek
- API documentation: https://workflowhub.eu/api
- Outreach and Publications
- WorkflowHub roadmap
- WorkflowHub implementation https://github.com/seek4science/seek/projects/3 (SEEK)
- General WorkflowHub https://github.com/workflowhub-eu/about/issues
- Mailing list:
- Slack chat: #workflows on seek4science.slack.com (join)
- Google Drive (to request write-access, ask in Slack channel)
- WorkflowHub: FAIR Workflow Registry. Justin Clark-Casey et al, EOSC Symposium 2022, 2022-11-14
- WorkflowHub – a FAIR registry for workflows. Carole Goble, ELIXIR All Hands 2022
- WorkflowHub - a registry for workflows. Carole Goble, ECCB 2020, 2020-09-02
- Poster: The WorkflowHub, a registry for Life Science Workflows. Ambarish Kumar, ISMB, 2020-07-13
- WorkflowHub Introduction slides. Carole Goble, 2020-03-25
Regular meeting: WorkflowHub Club - all welcome!
Anyone is welcome to join the bi-weekly WorkflowHub Club calls using Zoom.
- When: Alternate Wednesdays 10:00 GMT / 11:00 CET
- Agenda, telcon details and minutes: https://s.apache.org/workflowhub-minutes
See the list of club members on the acknowledgement page.
Code of conduct
This project has a Code of Conduct to ensure interactions are friendly, respectful and inclusive. You can contact email@example.com if you have any concerns or questions.
If you would like to reference the WorkflowHub from academic work, please cite:
Carole Goble; Stian Soiland-Reyes; Finn Bacall; Stuart Owen; Alan Williams; Ignacio Eguinoa; Bert Droesbeke; Simone Leo; Luca Pireddu; Laura Rodríguez-Navas; José Mª Fernández; Salvador Capella-Gutierrez; Hervé Ménager; Björn Grüning; Beatriz Serrano-Solano; Philip Ewels; Frederik Coppens (2021):
Implementing FAIR Digital Objects in the EOSC-Life Workflow Collaboratory.
See also publication and outreach for more specific work.
We are grateful for contributions from ELIXIR Europe,
FAIRDOM (BB/M013189/1), BioExcel-2 (823830), IBISBA (730976, 871118), SYNTHESYS+ (823827), FAIR Workflows and others.
See a complete list on the acknowledgement page.