How to find and retrieve workflow(s) from WorkflowHub?
How to search for workflows
You can find and retrieve any workflow from WorkflowHub by:
- Clicking on the “Discover” icon in the main page
- Clicking “Browse” in the navigation menu bar and then select “Workflow”
- Using the Search bar on the top of the page
If you want to find and retrieve only your own workflow, you have to:
- Log in
- Click on the dropdown list next to your name, in the upper right corner of the page
- Select “My items” or “My projects”
- Click on the “Workflow” button that will be shown in the page
Workflows can be
according to the associated sharing permission.
Filtering and sorting workflows
You can refine and filter the result of your search by using the filter sidebar on the left.
You can sort the result of your search by choosing a sorting criteria from the dropdown list shown in the upper right corner of your result page.