Complete workflow metadata
The next page is a form that gathers the necessary metadata that will be enclosed in the WorkflowHub entry, and ultimately the RO-Crate (which is automatically generated).
Metadata part A
Fig 7. Metadata collection page for a new workflow (part A).
Metadata part B
- Add other metadata, including:
- Add / update Licence information
- Set sharing conditions for the workflow, including for the public and the submitting Team(s)
- Add Tags and Creators (see Fig 8.)
Fig 8. Workflow Creator metadata section.
- Associate any relevant presentations, documents or files with the workflow
Registerone final time to complete the workflow registration process
Fig 9. Metadata collection page for a new workflow (part B).